旅行话题英语口语对话

来源:www.xysxzl.com时间:2021-01-07 10:22

英语旅游话题

旅行英语对话1:航班延误。

A: Go...

旅行话题英语口语对话

B: My flight has been delayed. Can you tell me. Why?。

B:我的航班延误了,我想知道原因。

A: The airport has been closed clue to the bad weather condition.。

A:因为天气的原因,机场关闭了。

B: How long wili the delay last?。

B:延误多长时间?

A: Maybe two or three hours.。

A:可能要两三个小时吧。

B:l have to stay here tonight.。

B:看来我今晚不得不在这儿过夜了。

A: Don't worry about that. We will arrange tonight's accommodation.。

A:您不用担心,今晚您的食宿由我们来安排。

B:Thank you.。

B:谢谢

旅行英语对话2:火车旅行。

Rumei: Bina, come and join us.。

如梅:比娜,跟我们一起来吧。

Bina: Thanks. Hi, everyone.。

比娜:谢谢,大家好

Rumei: Bina, you haven't met our friend Dashan yet.。

如梅:比娜,你还没有见到过我们的朋友大山呢。

Bina: Hi, Dashan. I'm Bina Kapoor.。

比娜:大山,你好,我是比娜·卡泊尔。

Dashan:Hi, Bina.。

大山:比娜,你好

Rumei: And do you remember my husband Yunbo?。

如梅:你还记得我的丈夫云波吧?。

Bina: Of course. Hi, Yunbo.。

比娜:当然记得,云波,你好。

Dashan: Bina, please sit down.。

大山:比娜,请坐

Bina: Thanks.。

比娜:谢谢

Rumei: Bina's been to China, you know.。

如梅:听我说,比娜去过中国呢。

Dashan: Really? What cities have you visited?。

大山:是吗?都去过哪几个城市?。

Bina: Let me see. I've been to a lot of places... Shanghai, Xi'an, and Beijing.。

比娜:我想想,我去过好几个城市…… 上海、西安还有北京。

Yunbo: That's impressive. What did you think of Shanghai?。

云波:太好了,你觉得上海怎么样?。

Bina: I liked Shanghai, but it was too crowded for me.。

比娜:我喜欢上海,可就是太拥挤了。

Dashan: Did you like Beijing?。

大山:你喜欢北京吗?。

Bina: Yes, I did. But I liked visiting Xi'an best. Those terra cotta figures were amazing.。

比娜:喜欢,但是我最喜欢西安,那里的兵马俑真是令人惊奇。

Rumei: You know, I've never been to Xi'an. Yunbo, we should go there some day.。

Everyone tells us to go and see the figures of the warriors and horses.。

我从未去过西安,我们得到西安去看看,如梅:你知道,云波,有朝一日,人人都说我们应该去参观那里的兵马俑。

Dashan: I've seen them and I agree. You really ought to go.。

大山:我亲眼见到了,我同意他们的建议,你确实应该去看看。

Bina: So, tell me about your trip across Canada.。

比娜:喂,给我讲讲你们的加拿大的旅行吧。

Yunbo: Well, we've had a wonderful time. We started out in Vancouver. We loved seeing British Columbia and meeting Dashan's sister Monica.。

云波:哦,我们过得非常开心,我们是从温哥华出发的,我们很高兴访问了不列颠哥伦比亚省,见到了大山的姐姐莫尼卡。

Bina: Did you visit the Prairie provinces?。

比娜:你们到平原三省去了吗?。

Dashan: Yes, we had a great time there.。

大山:去了,我们在那里度过了愉快的时光。

Yunbo: But it was very cold. I'll never forget the snow.。

云波:可是那里很冷,我永远也忘不了那里的大雪。

Rumei: In Ontario, Dashan's friend invited us on a tour of his company. It was our。

first visit to a Canadian company.。

如梅:在安大略省,大山的朋友邀请我们去参观了他的公司,我们是第一次走进。

加拿大公司的大门

Yunbo: I enjoyed learning about their new technology.。

云波:了解公司的新技术我很高兴。

Rumei: And don't forget to tell Bina about our dinner.。

如梅:别忘了跟比娜讲我们的那次家宴。

Yunbo: Oh, yes. Dashan's friends invited us to their home for dinner. It was great to see inside a Canadian home.。

大山的朋友邀请我们到他家里去吃饭,到加拿大人的家里去看看很有意义,云波:对了。

比娜:大山带你们去魁北克了吗?。

如梅:去了,他带我们去了魁北克市和蒙特利尔市,大山法语讲得很好。

Yunbo: We also went to Prince Edward Island. I liked spending time in the countryside.。

云波:我们还去了爱德华王子岛,能在乡村度过一段时光我很高兴。

比娜:你们可是游历了不少地方啊。

Rumei: Yes, we have. And we've spoken English all the time, haven't we?。

如梅:是啊,而且,我们还一直讲英语,是吧?。

Dashan: Yes, we have. Okay, we'd better decide on lunch.。

好啦,我们最好决定吃什么饭吧,大山:是的。

Bina: Yes, I should look at the menu. Mmm... I'm going to have the vegetable soup.。

比娜:我得看一看菜单,哦,我要蔬菜汤。

Yunbo: Oh, look outside. Look at that lake. It looks like an ocean.。

看那大湖,看起来就像是海洋,往外看呐,云波:啊。

Bina: Oh, that's Lake Superior. It's the largest of the five Great Lakes.。

比娜:哦,那是苏必利尔湖,五大湖中最大的一个。

Dashan: Travelling by train is great. You can see so much.。

大山:乘火车旅行真好,能观赏到这么多风景。

Bina: I agree. And it always relaxes me.。

比娜:我同意你的看法,而且我总是能得到身心的松弛。

Server: May I take your order?。

服务员:要点菜吗?

Rumei: Bina, when are you going to take the ferry to Victoria?。

如梅:比娜,你什么时候乘船到维多利亚?。

Bina: I'm on the six o'clock sailing tonight. And you? When are you going to catch your flight for Beijing?。

比娜:今天晚上6点的渡轮,你们呢?去北京的航班是什么时候?。

Rumei: Tomorrow morning at seven o'clock. Well, it's been a wonderful trip. I've really enjoyed talking with you, Bina. Let's keep in touch.。

如梅:明天早晨7点,这次旅行太愉快了,比娜,很高兴与你交谈,让我们保持联系吧。

Bina: I hope you will. I'll write to you.。

比娜:我希望你跟我联系,我会给你们写信的。

Rumei: I'd like that.。

如梅:我希望这样

Dashan: Well, it was nice to talk to you, Bina. Take care.。

大山:比娜,跟你交谈我很高兴,多保重。

旅行英语对话3:美术展。

Dashan: Oh, look. We've just passed a totem pole. The Native art collection can't be far away.。

大山:嘿,看,我们刚经过了一个图腾柱,土著艺术品的展览一定不会太远了。

Yunbo: Native art is very popular in Canada, isn't it?。

Dashan: Yes. Canada's aboriginal people make beautiful art. Don't you remember? We went to that wonderful Native art store in Vancouver. It had totem poles, masks, beadwork, basket and prints.。

加拿大的土著居民创造出了很精美的艺术品,我们在温哥华去过的那家漂亮的土著工艺品商店,大山:是的,你们还记得吧,里面有图腾柱、面具、镶缀珠、篮筐以及版画。

Yunbo: That's right.。

云波:是啊

Rumei: This art is spectacular. It's very symbolic, isn't it?。

如梅:这种艺术品非常壮观,富有象征意义,你说是吧?。

Yunbo: Yes, it is.。

云波:对

Rumei: Look at the unusual animal figures.。

如梅:看那些奇特的动物塑像。

大山:对,个个饶有兴趣,你知道吗?每一件艺术品都讲述一个故事呢。

Rumei: No, I didn't. Let's look around some more.。

如梅:我原来不知道,我们再多看看。

Rumei: How do you guys feel about taking a break and getting a cup of tea? My feet are killing me. This gallery must have a restaurant.。

如梅:我们休息一下,喝杯茶你们俩觉得怎么样?我的脚疼死了,美术馆里一定会有餐馆吧。

Dashan: It does. Actually, I wouldn't mind taking some weight off my feet, too.。

大山:确实有,说句实话我也想歇歇脚。

Yunbo: Well, I prefer to look at some more art. Do you mind?。

云波:我倒是情愿再多看一会展览,你们不会在意吧?。

Rumei: Of course not.。

如梅:当然不会

Dashan: Okay. We'll go to the restaurant and then meet you in the gift shop in forty-five minutes.。

大山:好的,我们到餐馆去,40分钟后我们在礼品店碰头。

Yunbo: Great.。

云波:好的

Rumei: Don't be late.。

如梅:可别晚了

Yunbo: I won't.。

云波:我不会的

Rumei: I should buy a gift for Yunbo's mother.。

如梅:我应该给云波的妈妈买件礼物。

Dashan: You'll probably find a nice present at the gift shop.。

大山:在礼品店估计你能选到一份好礼品。

Yunbo: Have you been waiting long?。

云波:你们等了很久了吗?。

Rumei: Yes, since 4:45.。

如梅:是啊,从4点45分就开始等你了。

Yunbo: Oh, no! You've been waiting half an hour. I'm really sorry.。

云波:哎呀,真糟,你们等了半个小时了,我真的非常抱歉。

Rumei: It's okay. I liked having the time to browse.。

如梅:没关系,能有时间多转一转我很高兴。

Yunbo: Have you bought anything?。

云波:你买了什么东西了吗?。

Rumei: No, not yet. I'm thinking of getting an address book for your mother. What do you think of this one?。

如梅:还没有,我正在想给你母亲买一本通讯簿,你觉得这个怎么样?。

Yunbo: It's beautiful. My mother will love it. Thanks for picking it out.。

云波:很漂亮,我的母亲会喜欢的,谢谢你为她挑选。

Rumei: You're welcome.。

如梅:不用客气

Dashan: Well, we ought to go now.。

大山:啊,我们得走了。

网站使用说明

  • 印尼旅游部最大努力中国游客提供服务
  • 广州52景点适合情侣周末游玩
  • 盘点合肥18踏青好去处孩子踏青
  • 沂源凤凰山旅游景区
  • 埃及多管齐下重振旅游业
  • 香港旅游必备大全绝对收藏
  • 旅游虚拟现实VR旅游业影响
  • 走进湖南省旅游强县汝城自己心放个
  • 苍南启动全域旅游总体规划三年行动计划
  • 摩洛哥旅游需要多少
  • 精品行程推荐