经典旅游英语广告语

来源:www.xysxzl.com时间:2021-02-19 10:09

旅游英语100句

在 酒 店 要 taxi 可 以 请 酒 店 服 务 人 员 为 你 叫 一 辆 : Could you call me a taxi?( 请 为 我 叫 辆 的 士,)。

或 ...

经典旅游英语广告语

( 请 为 我 叫 辆 的 士,)。

或 者 直 接 打 电 话 到 出 租 车 公 司 :。

Can you send a taxi to State Hospital? I'll be waiting at the main entrance.。

( 请 派 辆 的 士 到 州 立 医 院 好 吗,我 会 在 大 门 处 等 候,)。

如 果 在 街 上 叫 taxi,上 车 以 後,直 接 说 : Taxi! ( 的 士,) 就 可 以 了,先 告 诉 司 机 目 的 地 :。

City Hall, please.。

( 请 到 市 政 厅,)。

或 者 说

Please drop me off at Park Street.。

( 请 让 我 在 公 园 路 下 车,)。

如 果 对 路 线 熟 悉 可 以 告 诉 司 机 :。

Can you take the Victory Bridge?。

( 请 从 胜 利 挢 那 条 路 过 去,)。

上 车 後,可 以 先 问 一 下 行 车 所 需 的 时 间 :。

How many minutes does it take to get to the Capital Airport?。

( 到 首 都 机 场 要 几 分 钟,)。

如 果 赶 时 间 需 要 催 促 司 机 快 些 开 时,可 以 说 :。

Would you hurry, please?。

( 能 不 能 快 一 点,)。

Can you make it in five minutes?。

( 能 否 在 五 分 钟 内 赶 到,)。

当 然 也 可 能 会 提 醒 司 机 小 心 驾 驶 :。

Can you slow down a little?。

( 能 否 慢 点 开,)。

或 者

I'm not in a hurry, so please drive slowly and carefully.。

( 我 不 赶 时 间,所 以 请 小 心 慢 慢 开,)。

如 果 越 过 了 目 的 地,你 可 以 说 :。

We missed it. Would you mind turning around?。

( 我 们 走 过 头 了,请 绕 回 来 好 不 好,)。

到 了 目 的 地 後 付 车 费 时,你 要 说。

Please let me off here. How much do I owe you?。

( 请 让 我 在 这 里 下 车,我 该 付 你 多 少 钱,)。

通 常 要 付 些 小 费 给 司 机,付 小 费 的 方 式 可 以 是 :。

Keep the change.。

( 不 用 找 零 钱 了,)。

Give me three back.。

( 找 给 我 三 块 钱,)。

即 给 司 机 的 整 钱 比 车 费 高 ( 超 过 三 块 ),而 要 求 找 回 三 块,请 司 机 留 下 其 馀。

坐火车 火 车 分 为 几 种,普 通 车 是 regular train 或 local train,快 车 是 express train,直 达 车 是 through train,购 买 火 车 票 时,卧 铺 票 是 sleeper ticket,餐 车 是 dining car,头 等 票 是 first-class ticket,二 等 票 是 second-class ticket,如 果 问 票 价 可 以 说 :。

How much is the fare for two first-class tickets to Paris?。

( 两 张 到 巴 黎 去 的 头 等 票 多 少 钱,)What's the express charge?。

( 快 车 票 价 是 多 少,)What is the fare for children?。

( 儿 童 票 要 多 少 钱,)由 於 普 通 车 和 快 车,一 等 票 和 二 等 票 间 会 有 一 个 差 价,所 以 还 常 常 会 问 到 :。

What is the difference between the first-class fare and the second-class fare?。

( 头 等 票 和 二 等 票 之 间 差 多 少,)How much more do I have to pay for the express?。

( 坐 快 车 我 还 须 再 付 多 少,)问 好 站 台 和 乘 车 地 点 後,为 谨 慎 起 见,在 乘 坐 之 前 最 好 确 认 一 下 :。

Dose this train go to London?。

( 这 列 车 去 伦 敦 吗,)Is this the right train to get to Amsterdam?。

( 这 是 去 阿 姆 斯 特 丹 的 列 车 吗,)除 此 以 外,还 常 会 问 到 的 是 到 站 时 间 :。

What time do we get to Paris?。

( 何 时 到 达 巴 黎,)或 者 在 列 车 运 行 时 问 :。

How much longer is it till we get to Rome?。

( 还 要 多 少 时 间 我 们 才 到 罗 马,)Are we arriving in New York on time?。

( 我 们 会 准 点 到 达 纽 约 吗,)在 车 上 就 餐 可 以 找 餐 车 :。

Is there a dining car on the train?。

( 列 车 上 有 餐 车 麽,)并 问 :。

When are they open?。

( 餐 车 什 麽 时 间 开 放,) 最基本的旅游英语词语及句型一、问路时...。

East 东

South 南

West 西

North 北

Left 左

Right 右

Straight on 往 前 直 去。

There 那 儿

Front 前 方

Back 后 方

Side 侧 旁

Before 之 前。

After 之 后

First left/right 第 一 个 转 左 / 右 的 路。

二、请问如何前往 ... Excuse me, How do I get to the ....... ? 请 问 如 何 前 往 ¨ ¨ ¨。

How do I get to the airport? 请 问 如 何 前 往 机 场。

How do I get to the bus station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 公 车 站。

How do I get to the metro station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站。

( Metro 乃 欧 洲 常 用 字 )。

How do I get to the subway station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站。

( Subway 乃 北 美 洲 常 用 字 )。

How do I get to the underground station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站。

( underground 乃 英 国 常 用 字 )。

How do I get to the train station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 火 车 站。

How do I get to the hotel XXX? 请 问 如 何 前 往 XXX 酒 店。

How do I get to the police station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 警 局。

How do I get to the post office? 请 问 如 何 前 往 邮 政 局。

How do I get to the tourist information office? 请 问 如 何 前 往 旅 游 资 讯 局。

三、请问附近 ...

Excuse me, Is there ....... near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 ...。

Is there a baker near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 面 包 店。

Is there a bank near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 银 行。

Is there a bar near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 酒 吧。

Is there a bus stop near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 公 车 站。

Is there a cafe near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 咖 啡 店。

Is there a cake shop near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 西 饼 店。

Is there a change bureau near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 找 换 店。

Is there a chemist's near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 药 剂 师。

Is there a department store near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 百 货 公 司。

Is there a disco near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 的 士 高。

Is there a hospital nearby? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 医 院。

Is there a night club near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 夜 总 会。

Is there a post box near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 邮 政 局。

Is there a public toilet near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 公 共 厕 所。

Is there a restaurant near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 餐 厅。

Is there a telephone near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 电 话。

Is there a travel agent near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 旅 游 社。

Is there a youth hostel near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 青 年 旅 馆。

简单会话学一些常用英语,会给你的旅游带来更多的乐趣。

多谢,-- Thanks a lot.。

需要帮忙吗,--Can I help you.。

请问您从哪来,--Where are you from?。

请问贵姓,--Can I have your name?。

玩得快乐--Have a good time.。

乘飞机boarding check  登机牌。

plane ticket   飞机票。

flight, flying  飞行。

bumpy flight   不平稳的飞行。

smooth flight  平稳的飞行。

ramp       扶梯。

altitude, height 高度。

extra flight   加班。

non-stop flight 连续飞行。

circling     盘旋。

forced landing  迫降。

speed, velocity 速度。

ceiling     上升限度。

cruising speed  巡航速度。

top speed    最高速度。

first class   头等舱。

night service  夜航。

airsick     晕机。

to taxi along  滑行。

landing     着陆。

to face the wind 迎风。

air route,air line         航线。

climbing,to gain height      爬升。

economy class,tourist class    经济舱。

connecting flight         衔接航班。

direct flight, straight flight   直飞。

to rock, to toss, to bump     颠簸。

to lose height, to fly low     降低。

to take off, take-off       起飞。

to board a plane,get into a plane 上飞机。

to get off a plane,alight from a plane 下飞机 机场费    airport fee。

国际机场   international airport。

国内机场   domestic airport。

机场候机楼  airport terminal 飞机票(指限定条件) endoresement/restrictions。

旅客姓名   name of passenger。

旅行经停地点 good for passage between。

起点城市   from。

起飞日期   date。

起飞时间   time。

订座情况   status。

机票确认   ticket confirm。

登机口    gate。

前往城市   to

承运人(公司) carrier。

航班号    flight no.。

座舱等级   class (fare basis)。

机号     plane No.。

机座号    seat No.。

吸烟坐位   smoking seat。

非吸烟席   non-smoking seat 机场指示机场费    airport fee。

国际机场   international airport。

国内机场   domestic airport。

机场候机楼  airport terminal。

国际候机楼  international terminal。

国际航班出港 international departure。

国内航班出站 domestic departure。

卫星楼    satellite。

人口     in

出口     exit; out; way out。

进站(进港、到达) arrivals。

不需报关   nothing to declare。

海关     customs。

登机口    gate; departure gate。

候机室    departure lounge。

航班号    FLT No (flight number)。

来自......  arriving from。

预计时间   scheduled time (SCHED)。

实际时间   actual time。

已降落    landed。

前往......  departure to。

起飞时间   departure time。

延误     delayed。

登机     boarding。

由此乘电梯前往登机 stairs and lifts to departures。

迎宾处    greeting arriving。

由此上楼   up; upstairs。

由此下楼   down; downstairs。

银行     bank。

货币兑换处  money exchange; currency exchange。

订旅馆    hotel reservation。

行李暂存箱  luggage locker。

出站(出港、离开) departures。

登机手续办理 check-in。

登机牌    boarding pass (card)。

护照检查处  passport control immigration。

行李领取处  luggage claim; baggage claim。

国际航班旅客 international passengers。

中转     transfers。

中转旅客   transfer passengers。

中转处    transfer correspondence。

过境     transit。

报关物品   goods to declare。

贵宾室    V. I. P. room。

购票处    ticket office。

付款处    cash (衣人注:我记得挂CASH牌子的地方是兑换钱币的地方,存疑)。

出租车    taxi。

出租车乘车点 Taxipick-up point。

大轿车乘车点 coachpick-up point。

航空公司汽车服务处 airline coach service。

租车处(旅客自己驾车) car hire。

公共汽车   bus; coach service。

厕所     toilet; W. C; lavatories; rest room。

男厕     men's; gent's; gentlemen's。

女厕     women's; lady's。

餐厅     restaurant。

酒吧     bar。

咖啡馆    coffee shop; cafe。

免税店    duty-free shop。

邮局     post office。

出售火车票  rail ticket。

旅行安排   tour arrangement。

出入境

姓   family name。

名   First (Given) Name。

性别  sex

男   male

女   female。

国籍  nationality。

国籍  country of citizenship。

护照号 passport No.。

原住地 country of Origin   (Country where you live)。

前往目的地国 destination country。

登机城市   city where you boarded。

签证签发地  city where visa was issued。

签发日期   date issue。

前往国家的住址 address while in。

街道及门牌号 number and street。

城市及国家  city and state。

出生日期   date of Birth (Birthdate)。

年      year。

月      month。

日      day。

偕行人数   accompanying number。

职业     occupation。

专业技术人员 professionals & technical。

行政管理人员 legislators &administrators。

办事员    clerk。

商业人员   commerce (Business People)。

服务人员   service。

农民     farmer。

工人     worker。

其他     others。

无业     jobless。

签名     signature。

官方填写   official use only。

签证

姓    surname。

名    first (given) name。

性别   sex

出生日期 birthdate。

国籍   nationality。

护照号  passport No.。

编号   control No.。

签发地  Issue At。

签发日期 Issue Date (或On)。

失效日期(或必须在...日之前入境) expiry date ( 或 before)。

停留期为......         for stays of。

10天   ten days。

8周   eight weeks。

3个月  three months。

6个月  six months。

1年   one year。

3年   three years。

签证种类 visa type(class)。

住宿

出外旅游时,一趟旅游成功与否,不妨尽量向旅馆提出个人合理的要求,旅馆便是我们的家,详细瞭解家中的每一项设备与使用方法,才能得到良好的住宿品质,此外,在确认房间之前,毕竟,住宿的舒适感可是占一席之地的。

我會晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。

I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.。

我在台北已预订房间

I made a reservation in Taipei.。

我的名字是王明明

My name is Wang Ming-Ming.。

我想要一间安静一点的房间。

我想要楼上的房间

I'd like a room on the upper level.。

我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。

I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).。

随时都有热水供应吗?。

Is hot water available any time?。

我可以看一看房间吗?。

May I see the room?。

是否还有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房间?。

Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?。

我要订这间房间

I'll take this room.。

麻烦填写这张住宿登记表。

Would you fill in this registration form?。

这里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)吗?。

Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?。

是否可代为保管贵重物品?。

Could you keep my valuables?。

餐厅在那儿?

Where is the dining room?。

餐厅几点开始营业?

What time does the dining room open?。

早餐几点开始供应?

What time can I have breakfast?。

旅馆内有美容院(理发院)吗?。

Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?。

是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片?。

Can I have a card with the hotel's address?。

是否可在此购买观光巴士券?。

Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?。

最近的地铁站在那里?。

Where is the nearest subway station?。

也可视自己需要向旅馆提出合理要求,好不容易找到一家喜欢的旅馆,不妨好好利用旅馆内的服务,除了既有硬体设施外,使自己有段舒适的住宿时光。

何时需退房?

When is check-out time?。

明早你是否能帮我将行李拿到大厅?。

Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning?。

当然,你何时离开?

Sure. What time are you leaving?。

8点

At 8 o'clock.。

那麼,我将在7点50分到你的房间。

Then I'll go to your room at 7:50.。

我总共有3件行李

I have three pieces of baggage.。

明早,请将行李放在你的门口。

Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.。

这是316号房,我想要一件毛毯。

This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.。

请送给我一壶咖啡(热水)。

Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).。

请送给我一些冰块和水。

Please bring me some ice cubes and water.。

我想设定早晨的呼叫铃。

I'd like a wake-up call, please.。

几点?

What time?。

明早7点

7 o'clock tomorrow morning.。

冷气(电视、灯)无法开启。

The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesn't work.。

房间内没有热水

There is no hot water.。

热水不够热

The hot water is not hot enough.。

我要退房,请给我帐单。

I'd like to check out. My bill, please.。

我拿了一瓶小吧檯中的可乐。

I had a coke in the mini-bar.。

是否能以信用卡付帐?。

Can I pay by credit card?。

我住的很愉快

I enjoy my stay.。

不再理會这些琐事,日常生活的清洁一样也不會少,虽然是出外旅行,从衣物清洗到头发整理,若想要好好享受度假时光,不妨善加利用旅馆的美容与洗衣服务,轻轻松松做个光鲜游客。

我有些衣服需要送洗

I have some laundry.。

这些衣服需要洗涤(熨平)。

I'd like these clothes cleaned (pressed).。

请将你需要洗的衣服放在纸袋中,并将衣物内容写下来。

Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write down the contents of the laundry on it.。

明天(後天)是否可洗好?。

Will it be ready by tomorrow (the day after tomorrow)?。

我今晚(明天)就要

I need them tonight (tomorrow).。

我明早9点以前需要这些清洗的衣物。

I'd like to have my laundry by 9 o'clock tomorrow morning.。

这件不是我的

This is not mine.。

有一件遗失了

There's one piece missing.。

明早几时开始可以送洗衣物?。

From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning?。

从早上9点开始到下午4点为止。

From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.。

旅馆中有美容院(理发厅)吗?。

Is there a beauty salon (barber shop) in this hotel?。

我想要预约今天下午5点。

I'd like to make an appointment for 5 p.m. today.。

你想要如何整理你的头发?。

How would you like your hair?。

请帮我剪头发和洗发(修胡须)。

Haircut and shampoo (shave) , please.。

请帮我洗头和整理头发。

Shampoo and set, please.。

请不要剪太短

Please don't cut it too short.。

後面(两边、头顶)请再剪一些。

A little more off the back (sides/top).。

我不需要抹发油

I don't need hair oil. 就餐。

到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了,然而,若是语言不通,因此,学會基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得道地又满足。

是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?。

Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?。

此地餐厅多集中在那一区?。

Where is the main area for restaurants?。

这附近是否有中国餐厅?。

Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?。

这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?。

Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?。

你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?。

Do you know of any restaurants open now?。

我想尝试一下当地食物。

I'd like to have some local food.。

最近的意大利餐厅在那里?。

Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?。

请给我菜单

May I have a menu,please。

是否有中文菜单

Do you have a menu in chinese。

在用晚餐前想喝些什麼吗。

Would you like something to drink before dinner。

餐厅有些什麼餐前酒

What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif。

可否让我看看酒单

May I see the wine list。

我可以点杯酒吗

May I order a glass of wine。

餐厅有那几类酒

What kind of wine do you have。

我想点当地出产的酒

I'd like to have some local wine.。

我想要喝法国红酒

I'd like to have Frence red wine.。

是否可建议一些不错的酒。

Could you recommend some good wine。

我可以点餐了吗

May I order,please。

餐厅最特别的菜式是什麼。

What is the specialty of the house。

餐厅有今日特餐吗

Do you have today's special。

我可以点与那份相同的餐吗。

Can I have the same dish as that。

我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。

I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.。

我正在节食中

I'm on a diet.。

我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。

I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).。

餐厅是否有供应素食餐。

Do you have vegetarian dishs。

你的牛排要如何烹调

How do you like your steak。

全熟(五分熟/全生)。

Well done (medium/rare),please.。

兑换货币

Please tell me how much you want to change.。

请告诉我你要换多少

How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?。

你要把多少汇款换成日圆。

What kind of currency do you want?。

要哪种货币

What's it you wish to change?。

你有什么要换的

What kind of currency do you want to change?。

要换哪种货币

In what denominations?。

要什么面值的

Please tell me what note you want.。

请告诉我要什么钞票

Will seven tens be all right?。

7张10元的可以吗

换旅行支票吗

I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.。

我想知道如何付钱给你。

How would you like it?。

你要什么面额的

Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?。

请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗。

Can you change me some money, please?。

能否请你给我兑换一些钱。

Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.。

这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。

Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.。

4张1镑纸币,请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。

Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?。

劳驾给我6便士的铜币。

I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.。

我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。

Could you change these French francs for me?。

能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗。

Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?。

能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎。

I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.。

我想把全部汇款换成美圆。

I'd like some coins for this note.。

我想把这张纸币换成硬币。

I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.。

我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。

Five twenties and ten singles, please.。

请给我5张20元和10张一元的。

我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。

我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票,In fives, please.。

请给我5元票面的

Could you give me some small notes?。

给我一些小票好吗

Useful Words and Phrases。

currency, money 货币。

money changing 兑换货币。

an exchange form 兑换单。

bank note 钞票。

note of large denomination 大票。

note of small denomination 小票。

small change 零钱。

subsidiary money 辅币。

nickel piece 镍币。

plastic currency notes 塑料钞票。

convertible money 可兑换(黄金)纸币。

What's the interest rate for the savings account?。

储蓄存款的利率是多少。

Do you pay interest on this account?。

这种存款付给利息吗

Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.。

请告诉我年利率是多少。

Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.。

目前每年的利率是1%。

It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.。

这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。

The account carries interest of 4%.。

该存款有4%的利息

The interest is added to your account every year.。

每年的利息都加到你的存款中。

The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.。

储蓄存款的利率是4%。

It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.。

(年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。

Useful Words and Phrases。

interest rate 利率。

simple interest 单利。

compound interest 复利。

legal interest 法定利息。

prime rate 优待利率。

payable interest 应付利息。

lending rate 贷款利率。

usury 高利贷

the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值储蓄补贴率。

网站使用说明

  • 苏州旅游景点玻璃吊桥价格
  • 这个节目令人惊叹民宿梦想改造
  • 公司50户外拓展旅游方案
  • 万州招聘12更新47信息
  • 邹平发展品牌建设探索旅游融合发展模式
  • 男朋友旅游晚上干嘛全部进去
  • 港澳台简讯福建自贸区首次招聘台湾旅游人才
  • 亚洲最大特殊服务区禁止女性游客进去
  • 女人可以吃苦一定不要种苦
  • 日本大阪自由七日旅游攻略2021
  • 精品行程推荐