美国旅游常用英语口语饭店

来源:www.xysxzl.com时间:2021-04-12 10:27

美国旅游小费

以下是无忧考网整理的《美国旅游常用英语口语:在饭店》,希望大家喜欢。

(1)Checking In at the Hotel。

美国旅游常用英语口语饭店

Dialog 1 Arriving at the Hotel。

对话1 抵达旅馆

A:Here. I'll take your suitcases, sir.。

A:先生,我帮你提行李。

B:Thank you.。

B:谢谢你

A:Right this way, sir.。

A:先生,请这边走

B:Thanks. Here you are.。

B:谢谢,这是给你的小费。

A:Thank you, sir.。

A:谢谢你,先生

B:Good afternoon. I believe you have my reservation.。

B:下午好,我相信你们登记有我的预订。

C:Your name, please?。

C:请问贵姓大名

B:Yes, Terry Chen.。

B:是的,陈泰利

C:Oh, yes, Mr. Chen. We have a single with bath for you. Now, will you fill in this card, please?。

C:哦,是的,陈先生,我们为你准备了一间单人套房,请你填写这张卡片好吗。

B:Oh, surely. Incidentally, what time are the meals?。

B:哦,当然,顺便问一下,用餐时间是什么时候。

C:Breakfast is from six to nine, lunch is from eleven to two, and dinner is from five to eight.。

午餐从11点到2点,而晚餐是从5点到8点,C:早餐是从6点到9点。

B:I see. And what's the check-out time?。

B:我知道了,退房时间是什么时候。

C:Twelve noon, sir.。

C:中午12点,先生。

B:OK. There you are.。

B:好的,填好了

C:Thank you. Now, I'll have the bellboy take you to your room.。

C:谢谢你,我现在请服务生带你去你的房间。

B:Thank you.。

B:谢谢你

Dialong 2 Reserving a Room。

对话2 预订房间

A:Park Hotel? Reservation desk, please.。

A:公园旅馆吗,请转预订部。

B:Reservation desk. May I help you?。

B:预订部,有什么我可以效劳的吗。

A:Yes, please. I'm phoning from the airport here in Los Angeles. I'd like to reserve a m for tonight.。

A:是的,请帮我一个忙,我现在在洛杉矶机场打这个电话,我要预订今晚一间。

B:All right, sir. That's a single with bath?。

B:好的,先生,是单人套房吗。

A:That's right. How much will that be?。

A:对,多少钱

B:Our singles begin at forty-five, sir.。

B:我们的单人房从45元起,先生。

A:Good.

A:好的

B:Your name, please.。

B:请问你的姓名

A:My name is Terry Chen. C-H-E-N.。

A:我叫陈泰利,C-H-E-N,陈。

B:Thank you, Mr. Chen. When will you be arriving?。

B:谢谢你,陈先生,你什么时候到达。

A:I'm arriving soon. I'm taking a taxi to the hotel.。

A:我很快就到,我正坐出租车去旅馆。

B:Right, sir. We'll hold your room for you until 9 P.M..。

B:好的,先生,我们会帮你保留房间直到下午9点。

Dialog 3 No Rooms Available。

对话3 房间客满

A:I'd like a room, please.。

A:请给我开一个房间。

B:Do you have a reservation, sir?。

B:先生,请问你有预订吗。

A:No, I'm sorry, I don't.。

A:不,抱歉我没有

B:Well, I'd like to help you, but I'm afraid all our rooms are taken.。

B:嗯,我想帮你忙,但是恐怕我们的房间都已经客满了。

A:I see. In that case, could you suggest another?。

A:明白了,如果是这样的话,你能推荐另一家旅馆吗。

B:Why don't you try the Royal Hotel? It's right down the street.。

B:你何不试试国王旅馆,就在这条街上。

A:Thank you.。

A:谢谢你

Useful Expression。

常用语句

Just up to (as far as) the front desk.。

就拿到前台

Just carry (take) them to the front desk.。

提到前台就好

Thanks. Here you are (go).。

谢谢,这是给你的(小费)。

You have a reservation for me, I believe.。

我想你们登记有我的预订。

I'll be here for two nights.。

我要在这里住两天

I'm planning to stay a week.。

我打算停留一个星期

Where it says 'Date of Departure', I'm not quite sure yet.。

在这里所说的“离开日”我还不十分确定。

Well, I think I'll probably be here for a week.。

嗯,我想我可能会在这里停留一个星期。

No, I don't have a reservation.。

不,我没有预订

I'd like to stay a day longer.。

我想再多停留一天

I'd like a single with bath for about $45.00 a night.。

我想要一晚上大约45元的单人套房一间。

Do you have any accommodations available at that price?。

你们有没有这种价位的房间。

Don't you have anything less expensive?。

你们没有比较便宜的房间吗。

Could you give me a cleaner room, please?。

请给我一个比较干净的房间好吗。

Do you have any vacancies for tonight?。

今晚你们还有空房间吗。

Vocabulary。

词汇

front desk; reception desk; registration。

前台

information desk。

服务台

cashier

出纳

doorman

门迎

reservation。

预订

vacancy

空房

a single room。

一间单人房

a double room。

一间双人房

a twin-bed room。

一间双床房

bath

浴室

room rate

旅馆房费

register

登记住宿

registration card。

住宿登记卡

full name

姓名

place of birth。

出生地

date of departure。

离开日

address

地址

forwarding address。

下次停留地址

nationality。

国籍

passport number。

护照号码

occupation。

职业

breakfast

早餐

lunch

午餐

dinner

晚餐

manager

经理

bellboy

侍者

elevator

电梯

room key

房间钥匙

(2)Having a Bellboy Help You。

(2)要求服务生提供服务。

Model Dialogs。

标准对话

Dialog 1 The Bellboy Shows You to Your Room。

对话1 服务生带你去你的房间。

A:Good afternoon, sir. Is this all your luggage, sir?。

A:下午好,先生,这是你全部的行李吗。

B:No, I have two more suitcases outside.。

B:不,我另外还有两个皮箱在外面。

A:Just a moment, sir. I'll bring them right in.。

A:请稍候,先生,我马上搬进来。

A:Won't you come this way, please?。

A:请这边走好吗

B:Thank you.。

B:谢谢你

Dialog 2 In Your Room。

对话2 在房间内

A:Here's your room, sir... Here's the light switch.。

A:先生,这是你的房间,这里是电灯开关。

B:Right.

B:好的

A:Here's the closet and that's the door to the bathroom.。

A:这里是橱柜,那是去浴室的门。

B:Great! I want to get washed up.。

B:太好了,我想洗个澡。

A:Can I do anything else for you, sir?。

A:先生,还有什么要我服务的吗。

B:No, thanks. You've been very helpful.。

B:不,谢谢,你已经帮了不少忙了。

A:Well, if there's anything else you want, please call room service.。

如果你需要任何服务,请打客房服务电话,A:嗯。

B:Thank you... Here you are, This is for your help.。

B:谢谢你......这是给你的小费。

A:Oh, thank you, sir.。

A:喔,谢谢你,先生。

Useful Expression。

常用语句

Yes, that's everything(the lot, all of it, all I have).。

是的,那就是全部了

No, thanks. I think I'm OK.。

不,谢谢,我想我可以自己来。

Thank you. This is for you.。

谢谢你,这是给你的

Thank you. Here's something for your trouble.。

谢谢你,这是给你的小费。

Vocabulary。

词汇

room key

房间钥匙

room light。

房间灯光

heating

暖气

air conditioner。

空调

phone

电话

fire exit

火灾紧急出口

window

窗户

closet

橱柜

bathroom

浴室

bathtub

浴缸

shower

淋浴

sink

水槽

hot water (cold water) faucet。

热水(冷水)水龙头

shower head。

莲蓬头

drain

排水管

drain plug。

排水栓

toilet

厕所

toilet paper。

卫生纸

handle

冲水马桶

medicine chest。

急救箱

glass

玻璃杯

soap

肥皂

bath towel。

浴巾

wash cloth。

毛巾

razor

刮须刀

shaving brush。

修面刷

toothbrush。

牙刷

toothpaste。

牙膏

towel rack。

毛巾架

bath mat

浴室脚垫

tile

瓷砖

curtain

窗帘

curtain rod。

窗帘拉绳

shower curtain。

淋浴时防水四溅的帘布。

lock and chain。

锁和锁链

dressing table。

化妆台

wardrobe

衣柜

couch

睡椅

television; TV。

电视

lamp

lamp shade。

灯罩

carpet

地毯

ceiling

天花板

wall

墙壁

drape

窗帘

ashtray

烟灰缸

bed

headboard

床头板

bedspread

床盖

chest of drawers。

抽屉

mirror

镜子

stool

凳子

pillow

枕头

pillow case。

枕头套

sheet

被单

blanket

毛毯

night table。

床边桌

tissue paper(a box of)。

卫生纸(一盒)

alarm clock。

闹钟

receiver

听筒

dial

号码盘

cord

电话线

hotel directory。

旅馆内服务电话簿

(3)Room Service。

(3)客房服务

Model Dialogs。

标准对话

Dialog 1 Ordering Beverage。

对话1 点饮料

A:Room service, please.。

A:请接客房服务部

B:This is room service.。

B:这是客房服务部

A:This is room 303. Would you send up a bucket of ice and some ginger ale, please?。

A:这是303房,请你送一桶冰块和一些姜汁饮料来好吗。

B:Yes, sir. Right away.。

B:是的,先生,马上就送去。

Dialog 2 Ordering Breakfast。

对话2 点早餐

A:Good morning. Room service.。

A:早上好,这是客房服务部。

B:Good morning. I'd like a pot of coffee, some toast, and a half grapefruit brought up to please.。

B:早上好,我要一壶咖啡,一些吐司和半个葡萄柚,请送到我的房间来。

A:Yes, ma'am. Right away.。

A:是的,夫人,马上就送去。

B:Oh, and when you come, please bring me the morning paper also.。

B:喔,来的时候也请把晨报送来。

A:Yes, ma'am.。

A:是的,夫人

A:Good morning. This is room service.。

A:早上好,客房服务。

B:Please come in.。

B:请进

A:Here's your breakfast, ma'am. Please sign your name and room number here.。

A:这是你的早餐,夫人,请在这里签上名字和房间号码。

B:All right. There you are.。

B:好的,签好了

A:Thank you.。

A:谢谢你

Dialog 3 Asking for Service in Your Room。

对话3 在房间内要求服务。

A:Room service.。

A:客房服务部

B:This is Mr. Chen in Room 3235. Something must be wrong with the heating system.。

B:我是3235号房的陈先生,暖气系统坏了。

My room is very cold. I wish you would take a look at it right away. And, when you se bring me another blanket.。

请你马上来查查看,来的时候请再带条毛毯来,我的房间很冷。

A:Yes, sir. We'll have someone up there immediately.。

A:是的,先生,我们会立刻派人去的。

Useful Expression。

常用语句

I'd like some ice cream and a couple of bottles of sodawater, please.。

我要一些冰淇淋和两瓶苏打水,请。

Could I get a bottle of whiskey sent up and some glasses and ice?。

可以送来一瓶威士忌和两三个玻璃杯和冰块吗。

I wonder if I could have a chicken sandwich and a glass of milk sent up, please.。

我想你们可否送来一份鸡肉三明治和一杯牛奶。

I'd like breakfast in my room, please.。

我要在房间内用早餐

I ordered breakfast for 7:30, but it hasn't come yet.。

我点了早餐7点半要吃,但是还没送来。

I'd like to have to call me at six tomorrow morning.。

我要你明天早上6点叫醒我。

There's no soap here.。

这里没有肥皂

There's no towels here.。

这里没有毛巾

Vocabulary。

词汇

room service charge。

客房服务费

room maid

客房清洁工

room clerk。

客房部职员

morning call。

早上叫醒电话

beverages

饮料

coffee(a cup of, a pot of)。

咖啡(一杯,一壶)

ice water

冰水

bacon and tomato sandwich。

熏肉和蕃茄三明治

orange juice。

橘子汁

toast and coffee。

吐司面包和咖啡

boiled eggs。

煮蛋

scrambled eggs。

炒蛋

fried eggs。

煎蛋

poached eggs。

煮荷包蛋

omelette

煎蛋卷

ham and eggs。

火腿和蛋

bacon and eggs。

熏肉和蛋

fruit

水果

(4)At a Restaurant and a Coffee Shop。

(4)在餐厅和咖啡店。

Model Dialogs。

标准对话

Dialog 1 At the Coffee Shop。

对话1 在咖啡店

A:Good morning, sir. What'll you have?。

A:早上好,先生,你要用点什么。

B:I'd like the number one, please, with ham.。

B:我点一号餐和火腿。

A:Orange or tomato juice, sir?。

A:要橘子汁还是蕃茄汁,先生。

B:A large orange juice, please.。

B:请给我一大杯橘子汁。

A:How would you like your eggs, sir?。

A:你点的蛋要怎么做,先生。

B:Scrambled lightly.。

B:轻炒

A:Coffee now or later, sir?。

A:现在就上咖啡还是晚一点,先生。

B:Now, please.。

B:请现在就上

A:More coffee, sir?。

A:要加咖啡吗,先生。

B:No, thanks. May I have the check, please?。

B:不,谢谢,请给我帐单好吗。

A:Here you are, sir. Have a nice day.。

A:这就是,先生,祝你有一个美好的一天。

B:Where do I pay this?。

B:我要在哪里付帐

A:Please pay the cashier over there.。

A:请到那边柜台

In the Hotel Dining Room。

对话2 在旅馆内的餐厅。

A:Good evening, sir. A table for one?。

A:晚上好,先生,一位吗。

B:Yes, please.。

B:是的

A:Would you like a cocktail before dinner?。

A:晚餐前你要来杯鸡尾酒吗。

B:Yes, I'd like a Tom Collins, please.。

B:是的,请给我一杯汤姆碳酸酒。

A:Yes, sir.。

A:好的,先生

A:Here you are, sir. May I take your order now, sir?。

A:酒来了,先生,你现在要点菜了吗。

B:Yes, I'll have the roast beef dinner, please.。

B:是的,我要烤牛肉。

A:Will you have an appetizer?。

A:你要来点开胃菜吗。

B:The fruit cup sounds good.。

B:水果杯好像不错

A:All right. You have a choice of two vegetables with your dinner.。

A:好的,晚餐的蔬菜你有两种选择。

B:I see. Then, I'll have mashed potatoes and green beans... and I'll have blueberry pie .。

B:我知道,那么我要马铃薯和青豆,甜点我要越橘派。

A:What would you like to drink, sir?。

A:先生,你要喝什么。

B:Coffee, please.。

B:咖啡

A:With your meal or with dessert?。

A:和晚餐还是和甜点。

B:With dessert, please.。

B:和甜点

Useful Expression。

常用语句

Is this seat taken?。

这个座位有人坐吗

Bacon and eggs, please.。

请给我熏肉和蛋

Bring me some bacon and eggs, please.。

请送来一些熏肉和蛋

I guess I'll have some bacon and some toast, please.。

我想我要一些熏肉和吐司面包。

I'd like the number three with three-minute eggs, ham, toast, tomato juice and milk.。

我要点三号餐,三分钟煮蛋,火腿,吐司面包,蕃茄汁和牛奶。

I'd like some coffee, please.。

我要些咖啡

Coffee, black, and some orange juice, please.。

请给我不加糖的咖啡和一些橘子汁。

More water(coffee, tea, butter), please.。

请加点水(咖啡,茶,奶油)。

May I have another cup coffee, please?。

请再给我一杯咖啡好吗。

A glass of milk, please.。

请给我一杯牛奶

May I see the menu again, please?。

我可以再看一下菜单吗。

What do you recommend?。

你推荐什么菜

What's today's special?。

今天的特餐是什么

Give me this (the Chef's Special).。

给我这个(特餐)

What's the number 5 like?。

五号餐是些什么

Will this take long?。

点这道菜要很久吗

What can you serve very quickly?。

你们有什么菜可以很快就上的。

How do you eat this?。

这个你们怎么吃

Waiter, please bring me another fork.。

服务生,请再拿一双叉子给我。

No more, thank you.。

够了,谢谢你

May I have the bill (check), please?。

请给我帐单好吗

Vocabulary。

词汇

oatmeal

燕麦粥

pancake

薄烤饼

biscuit

饼干

toast

吐司面包

French toast。

法国吐司面包

muffin

松饼

bread(a slice of)。

面包(一片)

bacon (a piece of)。

熏肉(一片)

tea (a cup of, a pot of)。

茶(一杯,一壶)

coffee with cream and sugar。

加奶精和糖的咖啡

black coffee。

不加糖咖啡

milk (a glass of)。

牛奶(一杯)

strawberry。

草莓

lemon

柠檬

grapefruit。

葡萄柚

grapefruit juice。

葡萄柚汁

orange

橘子

orange juice。

橘子汁

tomato

蕃茄

tomato juice。

蕃茄汁

pineapple

凤梨

pineapple juice。

凤梨汁

vegetable juice。

蔬菜汁

ham

火腿

bacon

熏肉

eggs

scrambled eggs。

炒蛋

boiled eggs。

煮蛋

hard-boiled (soft-boiled) eggs。

全熟(半熟)煮蛋

fried eggs。

煎蛋

omelette

煎蛋卷

poached eggs。

煮荷包蛋

ham and eggs。

火腿和蛋

bacon and eggs。

熏肉和蛋

(5)At the Front Desk。

(5)在前台

Model Dialogs。

标准对话

Dialog 1 A Souvenir Shop。

对话1 纪念品店

A:Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. Is there a souvenir shop around here?。

A:对不起,不知你是否能帮我,请问这附近有没有纪念品店。

B:Why, yes, sir. There's one three blocks up and two to the left.。

B:是的,先生,往前走三个路口再左转两个路口有一家。

A:What are the prices like?。

A:那里的东西价格如何。

B:Quite reasonable, I think, sir.。

B:我想很合理的,先生。

Dialog 2 American Handcrafts。

对话2 美国手工艺品。

A:I'd like to see some American handcrafts.。

A:我想看些美国手工艺品。

B:Well, ma'am, the Museum of Contemporary Crafts usually has something interesting.。

B:嗯,夫人,现代手工艺品博物馆通常有些可看的东西。

A:Where is it?。

A:这博物馆在哪里

B:29 West 53rd Street.。

B:西53街29号

A:What kinds of things do they have?。

A:他们展览些什么东西。

B:Oh, rugs, tapestries, and jewelry are some of the exhibits they've had.。

B:哦,他们的展览品有地毯,绣帷和珠宝。

Dialog 3 Where Is The Last Man Playing?。

对话3 《最后男人》在何处上映。

A:Excuse me. Can you tell me where The Last Man is playing?。

A:请问《最后男人》在何处上映。

B:You mean Bertolt Brecht's play, sir?。

B:你是指勃托特?布雷其特的影片吗,先生。

A:Yes, that's the one.。

A:是的,就是那部片子。

B:It's on at the Living Theater, sir.。

B:在生活戏院上映,先生。

A:Is that on Sixth Avenue?。

A:是在第6街吗

B:Yes, Sixth Avenue and 14th Street.。

B:是的,在第6街和第14街交叉路口。

Dialog 4 Reporting a Robbery。

对话4 盗窃报案

A:Front desk? I've been robbed.。

A:前台吗,我被盗了。

B:Are you sure, sir?。

B:你确定吗,先生

A:Yes. My camera is gone.。

A:是的,我的照相机不见了。

B:All right, sir. I'll call the police.。

B:好的,先生,我叫警察来。

A:What should I do now?。

A:我现在该怎么办

B:Just wait. Please don't touch anything.。

B:呆在那里,请别碰任何东西。

C:When did you leave the hotel this morning?。

C:今天早上你什么时候离开旅馆的。

A:Between 9:30 and 10:00.。

A:在9点半和10点之间。

C:Was anything else taken?。

C:还有什么东西被偷吗。

A:No. The rest of my valuables were in the hotel safe.。

A:没有了,我其他的贵重物品都放在旅馆的保险箱内。

C:Is there any way of identifying your camera?。

C:有什么方法可以辨认你的照相机。

A:My name is on the case. Do you think I'll ever get my camera back?。

A:我的名字在上面,你想我能取回我的相机吗。

C:I don't know. We'll try, though. How long do you intend to stay here?。

C:我不知道,但我们会尽力的,你要在这里停留多久。

A:One more day.。

A:再停留一天

Useful Expression。

常用语句

Are these many museums in this city?。

这个城市有很多博物馆吗。

Are they open to the public?。

他们向民众开放吗

Would you suggest some?。

你可以推荐几个吗

I'm interested in painting and scuplture.。

我对绘画和雕刻有兴趣。

What are its hours?。

参观时间是从几点到几点。

Could you tell me where the nearest department store is?。

请你告诉我最近的百货公司在哪里好吗。

Is there any mail for me?。

有没有我的信

Where can I send a telegram?。

哪里可以拍发电报

I'd like to send a cable to Taiwan.。

我要打个电报去台湾

How long does it usually take?。

通常要多长时间

How much will it be?。

要多少钱

Is there any message for me?。

有没有我的留言

I'd like check my valuables.。

我要存放我的贵重物品。

I'm going out now. I should be back around 5 o'clock.。

我现在要出去,5点左右会回来。

Would you please hold this luggage until 5 o'clock.。

请你存放这件行李直到5点好吗。

I left my key in my room.。

我把钥匙放在房间内了。

What's good on Broadway?。

百老汇有什么上演的

Is The Last Man still on?。

《最后男人》还在上映吗。

Where is it playing?。

在哪里上映

I'd like two tickets for the Saturday matinee.。

我要两张星期六日场的票。

How much does a ticket cost?。

一张票多少钱

What time does the next (last) movie begin?。

下(最后)一场电影什么时候开演。

Is the museum open today?。

博物馆今天开放吗

What time does the department store open(close)?。

百货公司什么时候开(关)门。

Do you know the admission fee for the Museum of Modern Art?。

你知道现代美术馆的入场费是多少吗。

How much does a movie cost?。

一张电影票多少钱

Where Can I see an opera?。

哪里可看到歌剧表演

Operas are playing now?。

现在在上演歌剧吗

Vocabulary。

词汇

mail

邮件

letter

stamp

邮票

cable

电报

message

留言

valuables

贵重物品

luggage

行李

concert hall。

音乐厅

opera house。

歌剧院

movie theater。

电影院

museum

博物馆

exhibit

展览会

(6)At the Cashier。

在收银台

Model Dialogs。

标准对话

Dialog 1 Changing NT Dollars into Dollars。

对话1 新台币换成美金。

A:Excuse me. I'd like to change some NT dollars into dollars, please.。

A:我想把一些新台币换成美元。

B:How much do you want to change, sir?。

B:你要换多少钱呢,先生。

A:Three thousand NT dollars.。

A:新台币3000元。

B:All right, sir. I'll have to ask you for your passport, please.。

B:好的,先生,我必须看看你的护照。

A:Here it is. What's the exchange rate today?。

A:在这,今天的兑率是多少。

B:A dollar is valued at thirty NT dollars, sir.。

B:1美元价值新台币30元,先生。

B:Well, here you are, sir. Exactly one hundred dollars.。

B:嗯,好了,先生,正好100美元。

A:Thank you.。

A:谢谢你

Dialog 2 Changing a Bill。

对话2 换零钱

A:Excuse me. Can you change this twenty dollar bill?。

A:请问你能将这20元换成零钱吗。

B:Of course, sir. How would you like it?。

B:当然可以,先生,你要怎么换呢。

A:I'd like three fives and five singles.。

A:我要3张5元的和5张1元的。

B:Yes, sir.。

B:是的,先生

B:Here you are. Five, ten, fifteen and five is twenty.。

B:好了,5、10、15、再加5正好20。

Dialog 3 Cashing Traveler's Checks。

对话3 兑现旅行支票。

A:Do you cash traveler's checks here?。

A:这里可以兑换旅行支票吗。

B:Yes, sir. Do you have any identification?。

B:是的,先生,你有什么身份证明吗。

A:Well, I have my passport. Will that do?。

A:嗯,我有护照,可以吗。

B:Fine. Now, how much you like to change, sir?。

B:可以的,你要兑换多少,先生。

A:Fifty dollars, please.。

A:50美元

B:And how would you like it?。

B:你要怎么换呢

A:Let me have three tens, two fives and the rest in ones. Oh, could you give me one dollar in small change?。

其他给1元的,2张5元的,A:给我3张10元的,哦,你能给我1块钱的零钱吗。

B:Here you are, sir.。

B:好了,先生

A:Thank you very much.。

A:非常感谢你

Useful Expression。

常用语句

I'd like to exchange some NT dollars for dollars, please.。

我要把一些新台币换成美元。

I'd like to convert some NT dollars into dollars, please.。

我要将一些新台币换成美元。

What's the exchange rate at the present time?。

目前的兑率是多少

Can you break this ten dollar bill?。

你可以将这10元纸钞换成零钱吗。

I'd like five ones and the rest in quarters, please.。

请给我5张1元的,其余的要2角5分的硬币。

Can I cash a traveler's check here?。

这里可以兑换旅行支票吗。

Well, I have my passport here. Will that do?。

嗯,我有护照,可以吗。

Is that enough?。

那够了吗

Will that be all right?。

这样可以吗

Could you give me two dollars of that in small change?。

你可以给我两块钱的零钱吗。

I'd like to cash this check.。

我要兑换这张支票

Vocabulary。

词汇

money

金钱

dollar

美元

cent

traveler's check(s)。

旅行支票

a penny; one cent。

1分

a nickel; five cents。

5分

a dime; ten cents。

1角,10分

a quarter; twenty-five cents。

25分,2角5分

a half dollar; fifty cents。

0.5元,50分

a silver dollar。

1元硬币

a one dollar bill。

1元纸钞

a five dollar bill; a five。

5元纸钞

a ten dollar bill; a ten。

10元纸钞

a twenty dollar bill; a twenty。

20元纸钞

(7)Making Telephone Calls。

(7)打电话

Model Dialogs。

标准对话

Dialog 1 I'd Like the Number of a Cliff Topping.。

对话1 查询克里夫?托屏的电话号码。

A:Information. For what city, please?。

A:查号台,请问要查哪个城市。

B:Columbus, Ohio.。

B:俄亥俄州的哥伦比亚市。

A:Yes?

A:姓名呢

B:I'd like the number of a Cliff Topping.。

B:我要查一位克里夫?托屏先生的电话号码。

A:How is the last name spelled, please?。

A:请问他的姓怎么拼。

B:T-O-P-P-I-N-G.。

B:T-O-P-P-I-N-G。

A:Do you know his address, sir?。

A:你知道他的地址吗,先生。

B:Yes, 1141 Smith Street.。

B:是的,史密斯街1141号。

A:Just a moment, please.。

A:请稍候

A:I have a Topping on Smith Street. The number is 341-4355.。

A:我查到一位在史密斯街的托屏先生电话,号码是341-4355。

B:Thank you, operator.。

B:谢谢你,接线员

Dialog 2 Making a Collect Call。

对话2 打对方付费电话。

A:Operator.。

A:我是接线员

B:I'd like to make a collect call to Portland, Oregon, but I don't know the number.。

B:我要打对方付费电话到俄勒冈州波特兰市,但我不知道电话号码。

A:Do you have the name and address of the party?。

A:你有对方的姓名和住址吗。

B:Yes. I do. It's Henry Lu, 451 Madison Drive.。

B:是的,我有,卢亨利,地址是麦迪逊道451号。

A:One moment, please... The number is 587-6209. May I have your name, please?。

A:请稍候......,号码是587-6209,请问贵姓大名。

B:Jim Sang.。

B:沈吉姆

A:And your number, please.。

A:请问你的电话号码。

B:564-7582.。

B:564-7582。

A:Will this be person-to-person or station-to-station?。

A:是叫人还是叫号

B:Station-to-station.。

B:叫号

A:Just a moment, please.。

A:请稍候

A:This is long distance. I have a collect call for anyone from Jim Sang. Will you accept ?。

A:这是长途电话,是来自沈吉姆的对方付费电话,你愿意接听吗。

C:Yes, I will.。

C:是的,我接听

A:Thank you. Go ahead, please.。

A:谢谢你,请说话

Dialog 3 A Person-to-Person call。

对话3 叫人电话

A:Hello, operator, I'd like to make a long distance call to New York. Person-to-person.。

A:喂,接线员,我要打一个电话到纽约,是叫人的。

B:May I have the name of your party?。

B:请问对方的姓名

A:Jim Han.。

A:韩吉姆

B:And his number?。

B:他的电话号码呢

A:741-1111.。

A:741-1111。

B:One moment, sir.。

B:请稍候,先生

Dialog 4 An Overseas Phone Call。

对话4 国际电话

A:Connect me with the overseas operator, please.。

A:请帮我接国际电话台。

B:Overseas operator.。

B:这是国际电话接线员。

A:I'd like to place an overseas call to Taibei Taiwan.。

A:我要打个国际电话到台湾台北。

B:Person-to-person or station-to-station call, sir?。

B:是叫人还是叫号,先生。

B:Thank you, sir. Your number, please?。

B:谢谢你,先生,请问你的号码。

A:My number is 628-6423.。

A:我的号码是628-6423。

B:And your name?。

B:贵姓大名

A:Charlie Han.。

A:韩查理

B:Thank you, Mr. Han. Please hang up the receiver and wait. I'll call you back when is on the line.。

B:谢谢你,韩先生,请挂上电话等候,接通时我会叫你的。

美国旅游常用英语口语:在饭店.doc。

下载Word文档到电脑,方便收藏和打印[全文共11828字]。

编辑推荐:

下载Word文档

  • 北京版权局投诉电话北京旅游局投诉电话多少
  • 重庆推出百条暑期旅游精品线路
  • 西藏山南十大旅游景点排行榜山南什么好玩地方
  • 预约旅游
  • 新疆喀纳斯冬季旅游攻略
  • 清明旅游推荐国内十大旅游胜地容错过
  • 陆客自由台北自由住宿选择转载
  • 颠覆康养产业打造观心乐龄
  • 观音清远市英德市观音旅游指南
  • 郑州旅游景点推荐不愁地方
  • 精品行程推荐